India provides world class medical facilities with hospitals and specialized multi specialty health centers providing their expertise in the areas of Cosmetic Surgery, Dental care, Heart Surgeries, Coronary Bypass, Heart Check up, Valve replacements, Knee Replacements, Eye surgeries, Indian traditional treatments like Ayurvedic Therapies and much more, practically covering every aspect of medicine combining modern treatments with traditional experience.
Telehealth offers the potential to improve the level of customer service provided to medical tourists.
Let's see how can you improve your Medical Tourism with Telehealth app ?
- Improve the process and quality of pre- and post-operative patient care via telehealth after patients return home with virtual follow-up visits.Wound healing also can be evaluated remotely.
- This would allow patients, family members, surgeons and other key members of surgical staff to virtually meet face-to-face.
- Patient's baseline datas like EHR, Current Health Conditions, Health Vitals, Previous Consultation histories can be collected remotely through the app.
- Preoperative physical examinations performed and patient education given. Anesthesiologists can perform tele-consultations, including remote physical assessment of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, including the airway.
- Mitigating the risk of hospitalization or reducing the length of hospital stays in the immediate post surgical period. Also reduce many turn around time of direct consultation.
- Reducing the cost of healthcare is one of the most important reason for adopting telehealth technologies.
TeleMed - One stop solution for all your healthcare needs
Do you see any possible opportunities to work together, may be we can integrate it with your system and or we could offer TeleMedicine alongside of what you do currently.